ISSN 0958-3440 EISSN: 1474-0109
ReCALL is a fully-refereed journal published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of EUROCALL. It is available online three times a year in January, May and September and paper copies are also issue to subscribers who specifically request them.
The journal contains articles that contribute to theoretical debates, report on empirical studies (quantitative or qualitative), or present and critique new design approaches in areas relating to language learning and technology, as well as regular book reviews.
ReCALL is available to individual EUROCALL members. Libraries are encouraged to subscribe directly with Cambridge University Press.
Members of EUROCALL can access all past issues of ReCALL by logging in to Cambridge Journals Online using their EUROCALL I/D as their password.
Abstracts and Indices
ReCALL is currently either abstracted or indexed as follows:
- Scopus (Top quartile)
- Thomson ISI (impact factor: 1.378, 27thout 171journals in Linguistics; the top-ranking journal in the field of CALL)
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center)
- British Education Index (BEI)
- EBSCOhost databases: Academic Search Complete, Academic Search
- Premier, Education Research Index and Education Research Complete
- Educational Research Abstracts Online
- Educational Technology Abstracts
- ERIH (European Reference Index for the Humanities, Pedagogical and Educational Research)
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- Psychological Abstracts; PsycINFO and PsychLIT
Contributing to ReCALL
Instructions for contributors to ReCALL can be found on the Cambridge University Press site at the following link:
If that link fails for any reason, there is a local copy of ReCALL Instructions for Contributors (PDF) on this website which you can consult.
Articles should be submitted for consideration via Scholar One at the link below: